Friday, July 20, 2007
9:14 PM
Mhmm, Speech Day was just FUN.
Dur th performance, Our music stopped lah!
Then its like SUPER SCARY.
I keep Shit-ing, Cos No music=Trouble.
But haha, Luckily, Joanne saved us.
She help us count like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
That made everyone did well even though th music aint there ;D
Mhmm, everyone felt like crying, okay,
Probably not all, but at least those whom I knw ;D
Then Music came back!
When we are like reaching th CLIMAX PART!
Omg, This all was just so nice ;D
We smiled, we danced.
Then everyone clapped for us :D Hhaa, Thanks all (:
Then aft that went t th holding rm t clear up.
Hhaha, Then Me, Joey and Vivienne did crazy things!
We went down th canteeeeeeen t look for Eunice Olsen okay! :D
HAHAHAHA. Then went t take photos with her ;D
Hhaha, Then saw JOYCEHUI! ;D
HAHA, Gosh, Shes like tall with her court shoes ?
Hhaha, Yeaap. Then we took another photo WITH HER ;D
Hhahaha, Thats just th crazy things man ;D
Mhmmm, I'll send you all th photos SOOOON alright! :D
Hahha, But tell me if you want it ;D
Hhaha Yeap. Joey! Rmb send me too ! :D
Hahha, Then saw Mrs M. Tan.
Sh was like IM REALLY PROUD OF YOU ALL :D
Then I think it was Vivienne who asked whether she cried,
And Hhaha, SHE SAID YESSSSSSSSS!
Omg, Hhaa. Thats Coooooooool ;D
Hhaha, Then I need t leave cos it was like rly late.
Hhaha, Then I tell vivenne t do smth for me !
Hhaha, And sh did it.
Hahaha, Thanks VIVIENNE ;D
Thanks Joanne, Melissa and Tabi who counted th thing
Thanks All who cheered and clapped very loudly
when th music came up again :D
Mhmm, send me th pics alright joey! :D